Friday, December 6, 2013

Day 6 of the Christmas Advent!

What is winter weather like where you live?

Cold! So cold! That is unless you have lived anywhere else in the world where it gets colder than 25 degrees Fahrenheit. Today the low is 32, my windshield had frost on it this morning. This is not what I've ever pictured for a white christmas. Frost on the grass instead of snow everywhere. My town has not seen snow in 15 years, it's snowed 48 times in the past 107 years. 

We have the possibility for snow tomorrow, although I doubt it, snow has been predicted nearly every winter. Of course, every year I hope for snow, but I also don't know how to act in snow or dress for snow. 


While snow would be great, the area I live in is highly populated by citrus fruit. Who doesn't love an orange in their stocking? Well, this promised cold is not good for those of us who actually like getting citrus on christmas.



photo from invisible5.org
My winter is more prone to fog, yes, fog. Fog so thick you can't see across the rode, forget about being able to see the end of your car. Nearly everyone drives super slow with their windows down. 

And yes, I do wear shorts and short sleeves year round, sometimes I put on a light jacket! Although, a sweatshirt is generally what I wear with some sort of jean or legging tucked into boots.


xoxo Lauryn

No comments:

Post a Comment