Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Advent: Day 3

What is the best winter memory you have? 
(From Georgegray.com I am so sad I don't have any pictures from the houses we looked at) 
I have always loved the holidays, especially Christmas! One of my favorite winter memories was during December when I was younger, about 11. My cousins and I were super close, they were like my brothers and sisters. I would often go to their house to hang out and play. As I have said I am very festive and love all things merry, so it was quite a treat that the street next to my cousins house was always shining bright with extravagant lights during the holiday season. Every single house was dressed up with lights and blow up figures and so much more! I loved going and just being in awe of it all. I remember one night my aunt, uncle, all my cousins, my mom and I set out and walked around the tiny street and it was as if I had walked into the North Pole. It was absolutely fabulous and it is one of my favorite winter memories! 


Xoxo Tessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment