Thursday, December 5, 2013

Advent: Day 5

What is your favorite Christmas food? 
(Picture from www.picstopin.com) 

My favorite Christmas food hands down, 100% is candy canes!!!!! I LOVE candy canes they are my favorite candy in the world. I eat way too many at any chance I get. I go to the grocery store and scope them out before the holidays just waiting for them to magically appear. I have always loves candy canes and my infatuation has only grown over the years. I stock pile them at the end of the holiday season when they go on sale just to try and preserve the holidays a bit longer. 

I even take candy canes to a whole new level! I have candy cane scented candles, lotion, body spray, Chapstick, and wall plug-in for my room. Without candy canes I just don't feel Christmas would be the same. I hope you all enjoy a few during the holiday season!! 


Xoxo Tessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment