Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Advent: Day 4

What is the best fragrance for winter?
(Photo from www.bathandbodyworks.com) 

Peppermint, peppermint, peppermint! Peppermint everything! If it's not peppermint, it's not winter. There is no other answer for this question. I love everything about it, the smell, the memories, eating it, drinking it in almost everything! 
The colours of peppermint, the crunch of the candy, the taste, the perfection! Thinking about the name though, peppermint should be completely different. It should be a combination of pepper and spearmint, or winter mint, or  whatever other mint there is. 
Peppermint happens to be the only "mint" that I like, actually I love it. I really, really love it! Where as I greatly dislike all the other mints. Only peppermint will do, and only peppermint I shall have!

Xoxo Lauryn

No comments:

Post a Comment