Sunday, December 1, 2013

Advent: Day 1

What is your favorite candle scent for the holidays? 
(Picture is from bathandbodyworks.com)

My favorite holiday scent for the holidays is "Tis the Season" by Bath and Body Works! It is a strong scent but not over powering. It smells so great, I am personally not a fan of sweet smells they make me nauseous so this one is right up my ally! It is like Christmas in a candle. The pine and spice are such a treat for my nose. The instant I get the opportunity I start lighting my holiday scents. Smell is a something that really connects to the holidays for me. I love the smell of peppermint and Christmas tress too!  It makes me giddy and excited. The candles give me feel a sense peacefulness. "Tis the Season" is currently on my nightstand ready for action. It is fantastic and I highly recommend you guys check it out! 



Xoxo Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment