Friday, April 26, 2013

Aqua Chances


In life taking a chance and changing something that has been one way for an extended period of time can be very difficult and frightening. Chances can be taken in many different forms. They do not have to be a huge change to take a lot of courage.
           
On Thursday night I made a change in my appearance. I dip dyed the lower part of my hair aqua. I have red hair so it is quite noticeable and very apparent that I made a big change with my hair. Lauryn also made a big change, she dip dyed her hair hot pink. When we did this we didn’t do it to make anyone happy, impress anyone or because we wanted to fit in. We did it solely based on the fact that we thought that it would look really good. We wanted to be different and have a fun hairstyle. We took a chance. We had no guarantees about how it would look or if we would like it and we really had no way to change it once it was done.
           
 Even though changing my hair color might not seem like a big deal to some for me it is. It is something that everyone will see and people who don’t know me will see and give them bases to judge me. Making a change in your life that can be impactful is always difficult. However, no matter how difficult the change no one should be afraid to do it. If you feel like a change is necessary in your life, think about what you are doing and make sure it is what you want to be doing. Then take the leap of faith. Life is too short to be unhappy so don’t be afraid to make changes big or small to increase the serendipity of happiness.
           
Lauryn's Starting Hair

Lauryn's Step 2
Lauryn's Finished Product

My Starting Hair

My Finished Product


We Love Our Hair


No comments:

Post a Comment