Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back to School Mug Cozy!

That's right, it's that time again, school is starting! While you are getting your new binders and folders be sure to pick up some new yarn (my local Walmart carries Simply Soft- one of my favourite brands). You can browse Ravelry (be sure to add me!!) or google for something neat to make. This pattern is one of my favourites to make, it only takes a few hours and it looks adorable.
also look at the adorable pincushion I made
       



















This pattern is pretty simple although it looks challenging. Just read the instructions and go slowly, you will impress your friends and families and they make great gifts for anyone who uses a mug and either doesn't want to burn their hands or wants to show off adorable things.

No comments:

Post a Comment